Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will it end

Well, our hero is in a mess. Power crashed in our area and two songs I had finished mixing on the computer are gone!!! Totally and with out a trace.

This might be OK but...it seems I have been the jackass of the universe in the eyes of someone who only two days ago said they were glad to have a friend like me. They are no longer answering my calls or returning my e-mails. Shit,I have really screwed up from time to time but to top it off I have no clue as to what I did. The closest I can come is that I recieved an e-mail that really angered me and I responded with a bit of temper.
Past that I have no clue to what is going on. This really sucks,I hate being an ass though I can be good at it.I just wish they would at least bless me out so I could understand what the hell I did.
This sucks!!!

This month started out bad and is sinking fast.

Me or this month...one of us has to go!

No comments: