Monday, August 10, 2009

Taveling

I really, really, really had plans to go to Europe this summer and due to stuff that is and isn't I didn't get a chance. June the 10th I jumped on a plane and went off to find America...or me in the said place. Two months later I still can't find me but I am having a blast looking.
I have been busking around, performing for tips and I can't think of a better way to live. There are some amaazing performers and people out there that use the street as the stage. I have been planning to write about it but I have been spending too much time doing and not enough time writing, I will start trying to tell you guys and gals (all two of you) about some of these folks. They need hearing about, and maybe you can hear a bit about me too...and after all that is what this blog is all about me. Glorious Me.

And the silly things I want to write about.

No comments: