Friday, August 14, 2009

time to go

A coffee and shower and I am back on the road again. Every time I leave a place there is both a melancholy and excitement all at once. I have seen some old friends and made a couple new ones and certainly learned a few things.
My Blazer is a mess, clothes cleaned but not all put away, decks of cards and books in random places. I will clean up the car before I go, makes me feel a bit "cleaner" on the road, like I know what I am doing.
I spoke with a friend last night and realized some missed pitches to work as well as some close-up shows I could have done. I have to come back to fix that.
I miss home but I really don’t want to end my traveling yet. Plus I heard they are watching a couple fronts that could turn into hurricanes. Here comes that damnable end of august and I just can’t run from another one of those things.
Now I am just babbling, time to finish up and drive.

No comments: